X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Baby Jokes

Q: How do you keep a baby from crying?
    A: Put it in a trashcan.
    Q: But how do you keep the trashcan from crying?
    A: Kick it down the street?

Q: How do you prevent a baby from crying?
    A: Abortion.

Q: How do you keep a baby from crawling in circles?
    A: Nail it's other foot to the floor.

Continue.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

The danger with offensive jokes is that it's very difficult for the joke-teller to objectively assess their humor value, because it's so easy to dismiss criticism as puritanical whining. For example, let's say I tell the joke "How many Jews does it take to change a lightbulb? They can't change the lightbulb because they all died in the Holocaust." By pretty much any objective measure of humor this joke is not funny, because it can be rewritten "The Jews died in the Holocaust," which is not even a funny-offensive thing to say (the joke would at a minimum need to include a "juice" pun to qualify as having a minimal humor value). Yet, if somebody said "your lightbulb-holocaust joke is not funny" I could just say "whatever, you're just being a puritanical nimrod" and continue to obliviously tell lightbulb holocaust jokes. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it should be "nail its other foot to the floor."
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it should be "nail its other foot to the floor."
        That was rather good, Loinburglar.

Comment

loin
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X