I think God dosen't approve but ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think God dosen't approve but ...

I find Charlie Sheen awesome if one is a self-destructive hedonist he should go the whole distance and do it proper.

I use this as my ring tone:

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

What the **** is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by NoodleNaught View Post
      1+

Comment

You just can't stand that I'm WINNING!
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

When I was an atheist my opinions basically converged with Cartman's. I think that explains it.

But seriously:
          hot women
          fun drugs
          lots of money
          fame

How is this not the best way to be a hedonist?

Comment

Best way to be a hedonist sure. But hedonists are evil useless pieces of ****.

Comment

Best way to be a hedonist sure. But hedonists are evil useless pieces of ****.
              Not disagreeing.

Comment

This one is better

Comment

lol

Comment

Pretty sure most people who admire Sheen are perpetual losers living vicariously through him. The guy made a ****ty unfunny sitcom that appeals to people like David Floyd.

Comment

I wouldn't say I admire him. He's not really a good actor for example. Two and a half men is so overrated its not funny. I watched two or three episodes and couldn't stand it any more.
                      Last edited by Heraclitus; April 23, 2011, 10:20.

Comment

He's not talking about two and a half men. He's talking about what a tool you are.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          He's not talking about two and a half men. He's talking about what a tool you are.
                          He said I admired Charlie sheen, I don't and I affirmed his point that his sitcom is unfunny, his status is undeserved.

I found his statement's spliced up in that video awesome because:

a) The vid was funny

b)
                          But seriously:
                          fun drugs
                          lots of money
                          fame

How is this not the best way to be a hedonist?
                          If you're going to be a hedonist why not be the best ****ing hedonist you can be?

Comment

And at the same time he's trying to be the biggest moron that he can be. Kind of like a double major.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Whatever happened with this?
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X