No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, then torrentz would probably be the easiest way and as long as you eventually buy the blu-ray when you get such a machine it should be ok. I mean as long as they get their money in the end no one is hurt, right? BTW the extras really are cool and it's worth buying the set just to get them and as Asher said the sound and video quality can't be beat due to it being an all digital recording.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I'm going to base a new drinking game on this. A drink to be taken every time you see someone who used to be in "Skins".
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Which ones are from Skins?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• ? I recognise the Dempsie fellow. Who else is there?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Hannah Murray. Played Cassie in series 1 and 2 of Skins.

Comment

• I didn't recognise her.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I'd pull up the video but I don't want Guy's head to explode (again).

Comment

• She played the pregnant daughter of King Incesty Daughtershagger.

Comment

• Yeah, I can see it in mind now that you mention her.

Skins was a great show. Degrassi on steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      The Season 1 bluray set is phenomenal. The picture (shot fully in digital, perfect transfer), the sound (DTS Master-HD lossless audio), and the extras...

My favourite are the actor-narrated hand-drawn exposition pieces explaining backstory and lore. They also have an in-episode guide which you can use to view a map of the area, the characters on screen and their history, etc.
                      The episode commentary that was done by the Stark kids was awesome, literally from the opening theme song. But no commentary at all on Baelor? Really?
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Christina Hendricks really should be in this show. She should be playing Melisandre, instead of being on Mad Men.

It would be a much better use of her...
                        ahem

It would be a much better use of her talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Christina Hendricks really should be in this show. She should be playing Melisandre, instead of being on Mad Men.

ahem

Just saw Nikolaj Coster-Waldau moonlighting in the most excellent Norwegian film 'Headhunters' - it were ****in' awesome!
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                            Christina Hendricks really should be in this show. She should be playing Melisandre, instead of being on Mad Men.

ahem

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                              Just saw Nikolaj Coster-Waldau moonlighting in the most excellent Norwegian film 'Headhunters' - it were ****in' awesome!
                              Yes, saw that too. I immediately knew I had seem him somewhere but it took me almost half the movie to remember where. I think it's because of the different language.

Comment

• Can anyone here tell me how long from now until tonight's episode has been aired? Shouldn't take a minute longer then to torrent it.

Comment

Working...
                                X