No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oatmeal? They're babies so I can think of something But somehow they ended up in a desert too... What happened? Did the chief die and the people split with the blond leading one group toward their destiny in the game? I must have missed that, I know she wants to kick ass but I wasn't expecting some kind of Exodus-like struggle just to become a factor.

Dont give too much away, I have no idea whats gonna happen

But the brat on the throne has got to go, that kid does a good job of inspiring hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      The numbers were good for the premiere viewing. 3.9 million. (up 74% over last season's debut) Total for all three airing on Sunday were 6.3 million.
      Considering something like half of the people are watching it on the net that's not half bad. The torrents are packed.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        The Oatmeal? They're babies so I can think of something But somehow they ended up in a desert too... What happened? Did the chief die and the people split with the blond leading one group toward their destiny in the game? I must have missed that, I know she wants to kick ass but I wasn't expecting some kind of Exodus-like struggle just to become a factor.

Dont give too much away, I have no idea whats gonna happen

But the brat on the throne has got to go, that kid does a good job of inspiring hate.
        Just watch the last two episodes from season 1 and you'll figure everything out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Considering something like half of the people are watching it on the net that's not half bad. The torrents are packed.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• No wonder the show is so expensive to produce...

HBO pays for Game Of Thrones fans to get tattooed by the House of Lannister

Here's a pretty rad event for Game Of Thrones that we're supremely sad we missed. HBO paid for a collection of die-hard Game Of Thrones fans to drop by the Wooster Street Social Club for free tattoos. They could be inked with one of five sigils from the warring families of Westeros. And they turned out totally awesome!

Hundreds of fans showed up, but only the first fifty were let inside. That is one gorgeous Kraken.

The five sigils available were (starting on the left, going clockwise) the House of Lannister's Lion, a Stag from the House of Baratheon, the Dire Wolf from the House of Stark, the 3-headed Dragon from the House of Targaryen, and the Kraken from the House of Greyjoy.

You can watch a video of one brave soul getting the House of Baratheon crest tattooed on his arm forever over at BuzzFeed.

Pictures at link: http://io9.com/5898373/hbo-pays-for-...e-of-lannister
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The torrents are packed.
              I use streaming video. The void created after the Megavideo take-down has been filled.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• PM sent to you Wezil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  No wonder the show is so expensive to produce...

HBO pays for Game Of Thrones fans to get tattooed by the House of Lannister

Here's a pretty rad event for Game Of Thrones that we're supremely sad we missed. HBO paid for a collection of die-hard Game Of Thrones fans to drop by the Wooster Street Social Club for free tattoos. They could be inked with one of five sigils from the warring families of Westeros. And they turned out totally awesome!

Hundreds of fans showed up, but only the first fifty were let inside. That is one gorgeous Kraken.

The five sigils available were (starting on the left, going clockwise) the House of Lannister's Lion, a Stag from the House of Baratheon, the Dire Wolf from the House of Stark, the 3-headed Dragon from the House of Targaryen, and the Kraken from the House of Greyjoy.

You can watch a video of one brave soul getting the House of Baratheon crest tattooed on his arm forever over at BuzzFeed.

Pictures at link: http://io9.com/5898373/hbo-pays-for-...e-of-lannister
                  That looks more like a Stark dire wolf than a Lannister lion.

Comment

PM sent to you Wezil.
                    I hope that recipe works for you.

It's good with almonds.

Comment

• Remember. Easter is coming.

Comment

• That rabbit is dynamite!

Comment

• Seems likely that Shireen, Patchface, and Jacelyn Bywater are further characters who have not made the cut.

Comment

• Oh, and Rakharo dies? That's a big change.

Comment

• Wow... That is a big change. Well, I guess that means he won't be doing anything all that important further on in the book series.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Not necessarily. Other than Drogo, they've treated the Dothraki as interchangeable throughout the series, so somebody else can easily take his (Jhogo's) place.
                                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                                X