No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you think about the other episodes in the season?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• A video discussing the new characters added for season 2. It looks like they'll mostly be following the books with some of the finer details changed but the big picture being intact. I imagine GRRM (who is a consultant for the series) is insisting on that. That's good as Hollywood screws up so many film & TV adaptations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        What did you think about the other episodes in the season?
        Pretty good, like I said, but Claire Danes annoys me and I wanted Saul to run someone through with a sword.

The season finale was a intense.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Episode 11: The North Remembers

Tyrion arrives to save Joffrey's crown from threats old and new; Daenerys searches for allies and water in the Red Waste; Jon Snow and the Nights Watch face the wilderness beyond the Wall.
          The show airs tomorrow on HBO at 9pm EST/PST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
            Pretty good, like I said, but Claire Danes annoys me...

She's always had crazy eyes so she was a good fit for the role.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              The show airs tomorrow on HBO at 9pm EST/PST.
              Then it airs Monday morning on my computer.

****! Here comes Guynemer....
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Neil Gayman shut him up.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post

The night is dark and full of terrors.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Seeing Joffrey get slapped never, ever, ever gets old.

Comment

• You know, you're right. I just caught myself staring at that for about 30-40 seconds, writing a little soundtrack for it in my head. It just kept looking good -- and I kept wondering if we could get tonight's mom-slap added in.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Joffrey getting smacked in the face is nice to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            You know, you're right. I just caught myself staring at that for about 30-40 seconds, writing a little soundtrack for it in my head. It just kept looking good -- and I kept wondering if we could get tonight's mom-slap added in.

It seems many people have put it music
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• At a guess, I'm thinking Ros (the fabled redheaded whore) will be filling the role(s) of Chataya and/or Alayaya in the Tyrion storyline. The only catch with that is that would imply Littlefinger's involvment, that but that seems a minor change.

Comment

Working...
                                X