• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hell, i like the opening theme

Comment

• This amuses me hugely-

"Visitors found this page by searching for:
      game of thrones redhead whore, game of thrones redhead, redhead game of thrones, game of thrones apolyton, redhead whore in game of thrones, redhead whore from game of thrones, Sean Bean, wilko johnson game of thrones, redhead whore game of thrones, nikolaj coster-waldau, game of thrones chapter 66 redheaded whore, game of thrones boring, civilization 5 game of thrones mod, perkytits, whore redhead game of thrones, game of thrones mod civ 4, games of thrones redhead, who plays the red head whore in game of thrones, red hed game of thrones, game of thrones whore red hair, game of thrones wiki#sclient=psy-ab, clarence darrow obituaries mark twain, source I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I must admit that one of those is mine, and that I ran the search multiple times.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              I must admit that one of those is mine, and that I ran the search multiple times.
              If it were perkytits, you aren't alone.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• so when's the 2nd season?

Comment

• they haven't announced yet, probably around a year after the last one so April 2012
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• It is April, actually; they've been airing promos ("The night is dark, and full of terrors") for the past couple weeks.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That's so far away...
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• It's about a 6 month ban.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• @ search terms

Comment

• Jumping Jehosaphat!
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.

Comment

• They released a new trailer for season 2 yesterday. It looks amazingly good and it sounds like they're splashing out some serious cash to get the settings right as well. The scenes north of the wall (in the Frost Fang Mountains) were filmed on location in Iceland, Kingslanding was once again filmed in Croatia, but they also filmed on location in Malta, England, Ireland, and Scotland for various other locations in the series. They're really trying hard to get that epic feel with not only great locations but also lots of extras so the battles look like huge battles with men fighting and running about.

Check out the new trailer: http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/i...SVpgIAXbkXOA==
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X