Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

The entire show had only little Tyrion /cheap shot

(hmyeah, I needed this long to come up with that comment)
    Oh man it's been so long I forgot I was waiting for someone to make this joke.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The name and descriptions of the first three episodes are now made public.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Tomorrow is the big day.

Comment

• Bring IT!

Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Guess it's too late to do a full series rewatch.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Don't forget the spoiler tags for us lame latecomers.
              Blah

Comment

• I really hope Tony Stark shows up this season... and brings his Wolverine.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I really liked the part where...

Spoiler:
                  ...nothing happened.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                    was expecting a slow start as they set everything up. A whole clan was wiped out and there was a whole lot of bed pans and latrines.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Spoiler:

The queen has returned home
                      Nice castle (Dragonstone) ... was suprised that no other lord has claimed it for himself since the rebellion, considering its size and defensive properties

And nice to see justice (in form of poisoned wine) being served to all male members of House Frey ... for their willing participation in the red wedding (and the gravest breach of the holy tradition of guest right, anyone could imagine).
                      Guess now Edmure Tully, together with his Roslin, will become the rulers over the former lands of the Freys.

Seems like Samwell is starting out at the lowest Acolythe level, considering his (not really) intellectually demanding work
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Spoiler:

Yep, I wondered the same thing seeing those digs. Someone would have moved in.
                        Now if that disease is so contagious, and can be spread by simple touch of an open sore as mentioned many times, shouldn't Sam be infected?
                        I guess he din't find the cure that he was tasked to find

Never mind, I rewatched it and he never touched him, just the bowl.
                        Last edited by rah; July 18, 2017, 08:34.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I liked the episode even if it was heavy on exposition and plot development . It was very much what I expected frankly and there were a few developments . One I fully expected and one was a pleasant surprise .
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            Spoiler:

The queen has returned home
                            Nice castle (Dragonstone) ... was suprised that no other lord has claimed it for himself since the rebellion, considering its size and defensive properties

And nice to see justice (in form of poisoned wine) being served to all male members of House Frey ... for their willing participation in the red wedding (and the gravest breach of the holy tradition of guest right, anyone could imagine).
                            Guess now Edmure Tully, together with his Roslin, will become the rulers over the former lands of the Freys.

Seems like Samwell is starting out at the lowest Acolythe level, considering his (not really) intellectually demanding work
                            In the books it was lightly defended and it was seized during the war of the five kings.

Comment

• I wish I had something to add but not much happened apart from Arya's massacre and a load of establishing stuff. The Sam drudging scene was a bit gross. Having that on a loop for what seemed like minutes seemed a bit of a filler. Shame they couldn't manage anything better.

Bran broke the wall, presumably, by going through it. I wonder if he'll end up as a White Walker who doesn't actually walk but uses his super-powers for telepathic badness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                                The Sam drudging scene was a bit gross. Having that on a loop for what seemed like minutes seemed a bit of a filler.
                                I appreciated the effect they were going for. I think it would have worked better if they'd gone back to Sam throughout the episode and begun each of his scenes with one go around of his day. But they only have so much time and Sam is not the main character, so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X