No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because it seemed obvious to have been cut, and I'm still not sure that picture isn't fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      The tweet's gone...not sure if this is fake. I don't think it's fake. Holy ****.

Spoiler:

Context:
      Spoiler:
      Michelle Fairley of course played Catelyn Stark. Tim Plester played Black Walder. 2+2=4...

Please lord let this happen.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Spoiler:
        What are they even going to do in season 5? I guess we'll get a whole bunch of bungling Cersei, Ayra training, and John Snow standing on top of the wall looking depressed.
        "

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          Because it seemed obvious to have been cut, and I'm still not sure that picture isn't fake.
          How could they cut that out? There's barely even a plot at this point.
          "

Comment

• Regarding that, actually, where did you turn that up, reg? I don't see anything about it in my usual places.

Comment

• Posted on another forum.

Comment

• Well, apparently it's fake

Comment

• I figured; it'd be difficult to keep that under wraps.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    What are they even going to do in season 5? I guess we'll get a whole bunch of bungling Cersei, Ayra training, and John Snow standing on top of the wall looking depressed.
                    Well, there is a bit more than that but you're on theright track.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I thought it was supposed to be flashback heavy. Weren't there rumors that Charles Dance was coming back?
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• There surely is only one thing important about the coming seasons ... that one certain character survives and gets enough screentime
                        Spoiler:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          There surely is only one thing important about the coming seasons ... that one certain character survives and gets enough screentime
                          Spoiler:

Agreed, I have high hopes for that character. But we'll be hated for saying it.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• More screentime for Varys would be nice. Definitely one of the best remaining characters.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I'm posting this here, just read the following about the coming season. I'll spoiler it, but the important part to know before reading, it's a spoiler both for viewers and book readers. It's in the news though, so be careful reading the Internet if you don't want to be spoiled.

Spoiler:

Martin has said in an interview that book readers will be shocked. Four characters will die this season, three more than in the books. In other words, huge changes are happening compared to the books and no one will have benefit from foreknowledge.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen that reported in a few difference sources.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X