No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO is a forward-thinking network. Her addition would open up a productive dialogue about the role and portrayal of women in sci-fi/fantasy.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by kittenOFchaos View Post
      We now see what is important to you.

Such an act would not be in character for Daario who replaced the entirely superfluous Big Belwas.

Talking of superfluous, I'd have had Bran and Rickon killed by Theon and an early end put to that tedious storyline...it may eventually come good, but it does drag. Dance with Dragons was pretty tedious is all I'm saying and needs editing down.
      First of all, **** you, Strong Belwas owns.

Second, their storylines are both pretty important. I am convinced the reason there are three Stark sons is because Robb has to die, Bran has to get crippled, which leaves Rickon.

Comment

• Strong Belwas does own, yes.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Speaking of Bran
          Spoiler:
          Isn't it hinted in Melisandre's vision that Bran will be the chief opponent of the Lord of Light? I feel like GRRM is setting us up to see that the Others aren't as pure evil as they first seem.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Bran's not in for a good time I think...

Spoiler:
            Think about what it means that he's been warging into Hodor. He's been doing one of the most evil things in the world of ASOIAF on the regular now for a while. He's being set up to be a villain, sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              Lena Dunham would be a great fit for this show.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Isn't Lena Dunham some frumpy freegan hipster or something? I don't know much about her other than she's on an HBO show I don't watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                  Speaking of Bran
                  Spoiler:
                  Isn't it hinted in Melisandre's vision that Bran will be the chief opponent of the Lord of Light? I feel like GRRM is setting us up to see that the Others aren't as pure evil as they first seem.
                  Spoiler:
                  What hint is that? I think it's more likely that Bran becomes Westeros Cortana.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                    One of Melisandre's vision's in the last book was about the three eyed crow and it seemed to hint that he and Bran were the enemies of the Lord of Light.

Somebody better versed in Ice and Fire lore can give a better explanation, or just correct me about what I got wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      First of all, **** you, Strong Belwas owns.

Second, their storylines are both pretty important. I am convinced the reason there are three Stark sons is because Robb has to die, Bran has to get crippled, which leaves Rickon.
                      Spoiler:

I hear much of the next book will be about Rickon or at least the search for Rickon, when last we saw him (in both the books and TV show) the two Stark boys split up for safety. Bran went north with Jojen and Mira to find the three eyed crow while the wildling woman (I forget her name) takes young Rickon off to "some where safe".

I did it to make people happy but it is about stuff which the show ALREADY COVERED in past episodes. Hell, it happened LAST SEASON so it isn't even remotely something which needs to be spoilered.
                      Last edited by Dinner; April 27, 2014, 15:10.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• You idiot. spoiler tag it. wtf.

Comment

• Goddamnit Oerdin the show watchers don't know that
                          Spoiler:
                          Rickon's not coming back for a while

also

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            You idiot. spoiler tag it. wtf.
                            You're the ****ing idiot. That already happened in the TV show, as I pointed out in my post, moron. They specifically had that scene last season on the TV show so, no, it isn't remotely something needing a spoiler, ****.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I think we should just assume that show watchers are illiterate, and not worry about spoiler tags.

Comment

• I can't believe I defend Oerdin here, but that is not a spoiler.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X