Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    Spoiler:
    In order to poison his goblet wouldn't they have needed to know that he was going to pull some stunt like that?

Not at all.

Spoiler:
    At some point, Marge was gonna put the cup in front of dear old grandmama.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      Greyscale is just leprosy by a different name (and it looks different)
      A weird amalgam of leprosy and varicella.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        A weird amalgam of leprosy and varicella.
        Speaking of which I think I'm just gonna let my kid get chicken pox from the neighbor's son, save us the trouble of getting him vaccinated and

*single gunshot is heard*

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          Speaking of which I think I'm just gonna let my kid get chicken pox from the neighbor's son, save us the trouble of getting him vaccinated and

*single gunshot is heard*

Comment

• Is Tommen also a product of incest?
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Yep.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• He seems way more reasonable than King Bieber.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Indeed. So does their younger sister.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Are you implying someone should try and make HER the queen? They'd get into conflict with all houses still clinging to the status quo no doubt. Someone might even die! Myrcella might get hurt! The possibility of using poiler tags might be ignored!

Comment

• It's not THEIR younger sister. Myrcella is OLDER than Tommen, Oerdin.

Spoiler:
                      You KNOW this. The entire plot of Arianna stealing Myrcella in Feast for Crows, to attempt to make her Queen of Westeros is based around this fact
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran your mistake is thinking anyone in here else gives a **** about what happens in Dorne.

Comment

• I've just realised the beardy knife-thrower isn't a new character. If they're going to change actors they really need to announce it.

Something like "Aha! I note your face has inexplicably got different, old friend who did that decapitation and flirting stuff in series 3!".
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• They did do that. It was just as painful to watch as you make it sound, too.

Comment

• I just found if funny that the rumor that they got rid of the other guy because all the fans were referring to him as Fabio and not taking him seriously.

Which is kind of funny since I don't think the character was meant to be taken that seriously.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It threw me completely when that Mountain character changed actor in series 2. It's hard enough keeping track of the characters as it is, and having them change actors makes it a complete head****.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X