A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    I mean... yeah, Plomp. I assumed that was the whole point of the Dany arc as well, relieving her of her naivety. However, some of the other things in that blog (I read the first two parts some time ago) seem a bit out there to me. The supposed identity of the poisoner, for instance.
    Why?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      Why?
      It's hard to take someone seriously who thinks ADWD is "smartest, most complex, and most thought-provoking book in the series"

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
        Why?
        Occam's Razor.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I really enjoyed the Meereen chapters.

I guess that makes me the Song of Ice and Fire equivalent of some ***** who likes Tom Bombadil. I hate myself.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• As well you should!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The Meereen arch is just Dany getting ****ed for ten chapters. I look forward to the HBO interpretation.

Comment

• Well, since the actress in question said she won't do anymore nude scenes, I'd guess poorly.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                    Well, since the actress in question said she won't do anymore nude scenes, I'd guess poorly.

ACK!
                    WHat??? An outrage!! My penis wont stand for this.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                      I'm still curious about the whole Azor Ahai being born again thing. I'm guessing Jon Snow does die and that he's brought back by the red witch thus being "born again" and freeing him from his vow to the night's watch. This is hardly a new guess though as everyone seems to hold it.
                      Last edited by Dinner; October 29, 2013, 13:28.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Azar?

You mean Azor Ahai?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                          Well, since the actress in question said she won't do anymore nude scenes, I'd guess poorly.

ACK!
                          This is false.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred Mondale View Post
                            The Meereen arch is just Dany getting ****ed for ten chapters. I look forward to the HBO interpretation.
                            This might explain why I liked it.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Those bits read like the ****tiest, trashiest romance novel. Thanks I don't want to read about Bluebeard McCumstain getting ass-to-mouth.

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post

ACK!
                              She said no such thing, and she even showed her tits after that rumor circulated.
                              Last edited by regexcellent; October 29, 2013, 21:11.

Comment

• I think the actress who didn't want to be nude anymore was the character Bugs called "Woman With Vagina". AKA Roz.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X