• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoilers I guess

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Fantastic
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        I'd love to hear from any activists in the field of Learning Difficulties about their feelings over how sensitively Martin handles the issue through the character of Hodor.
        Like we give a ****.

Moor boobs
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• The Iron Throne as George R.R. Martin envisioned it:

WHOA!!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• ...why couldn't they have had that throne and filmed in Westminster abbey?
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Also, for those who missed it, we have a Red Viper:

Pedro Pascal
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• This is old news but if someone hasn't seen this yet this is one of the sample chapters of The Winds of Winter which GRRM released back at the beginning of the year. The POV character is Arianne Martell.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• We also have an Ellaria Sand: Indira Varma, of HBO's Rome.

If you are not familiar with her, a Google Image Search demonstrates that she is not shy.

Comment

• Lucius Vorenus had a smoking hot wife.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                        Lucius Vorenus had a smoking hot wife.
                        Indeed.

Incidentally, I'd love for Vorenus and Pullo to join the cast. Either would be a good choice for Victarion, with Antony being a good Euron.

Comment

• re: iron throne, there's something called "limited budget" which is already brutally apparent from how many scenes they did in the first season with just two characters talking in a room.

Comment

• I doubt that the budget factored much into it. It's fairly cheap to have something like that made in China.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• It's not the chair, it's the room to put it in.

Comment

• Yes, because there is one thing that TV producers lack is access to large studios.

Actually, that is true for a lot of them, but not the kind who would make GoT.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X