No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In fairness, the book fans using this thread are pretty considerate. It's rare that big stuff gets leaked.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Yeah, there have only been a couple spoilers (since tagged) in the last couple weeks.

Not bad.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Well I can understand the excitement over comparing the TV series to the books. There aren't many regulars in this thread who haven't read the books. I'm one of those few, and I don't feel like it's a major problem.

Comment

• Indeed. The book readers are discussing... the TV series! Using the book discussion thread to discuss the TV series seems kind of bassackwards.

The main issue you have is with certain *******s (ie, Oerdin). Plomp's was a simple mistake, which you kind of have to let go since he owns the site . Tarring all the readers with that brush is bull.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran SuckDikki
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Never mind then. Thanks for the consideration.

One fewer thread to read at this point is no big deal.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Plomp's was a simple mistake
                Nah, mine wasn't a mistake, it clearly said [spoiler] before any spoiler started.
                It just never said where the spoilers ended ;-) No sane person could have been spoiled!
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• There are sane posters here?
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• [/spoiler]

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                      [/spoiler]
                      thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                        There are sane posters here?
                        Only sane people would ask such a question, thus the anwer is, yes, at least one.

Comment

• I must have been hacked.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• I'd love to hear from any activists in the field of Learning Difficulties about their feelings over how sensitively Martin handles the issue through the character of Hodor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              Indeed. The book readers are discussing... the TV series! Using the book discussion thread to discuss the TV series seems kind of bassackwards.

The main issue you have is with certain *******s (ie, Oerdin). Plomp's was a simple mistake, which you kind of have to let go since he owns the site . Tarring all the readers with that brush is bull.
                              Please, I spoilered that **** so get over it.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                                I'd love to hear from any activists in the field of Learning Difficulties about their feelings over how sensitively Martin handles the issue through the character of Hodor.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X