No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That question will be answered forthwith...you're not supposed to quite know what's going on there yet.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Indeed. Good on ya for sniffing out something not quite adding up; all will be revealed in time.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I do believe this storyarc will make a slightly different development from the books, though I agree the intention still is to make us wait for the next season to find out what's going on. Truth is, noone can answer that question right now.

Comment

• Oh, we can. But we won't, will we.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
            Oh, we can. But we won't, will we.
            Can you?

Spoiler:
            If that was Ramsay Bolton out there, why have Theon knocked out by one of his own men in the show?

Comment

• Spoiler:
              That is but a minor change from the books, which doesn't need to mean much. In the books, Ramsay fools Theon and makes him open the gates. This time it might be he is taken out before that happens. Not much of a change, no?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Never mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                  Can you?

Spoiler:
                  If that was Ramsay Bolton out there, why have Theon knocked out by one of his own men in the show?
                  Budgetary reasons, obviously.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• I just found out something about the cast, and have come to the same conclusion, which is a relief.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Game of Thrones: Why does it inspire such devotion among fans?
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Thoros of Myr

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Watching the intro over and over is not helping my anxiety for the damn show to start up again like I thought it would.

Comment

• Have you been dreaming of dressing your baby as a Dothraki or letting your cat eat Joffrey's head? Etsy has you covered. (Warning: Spoilers ahead!)

The Ned Stark My Little Pony was rather funny.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• In an attempt to look more battle-hardened, Clive Mantle took method acting to a new extreme at the weekend by having his ear bitten off.

Actor Clive Mantle, the former Casualty star who now appears in Game of Thrones, has part of his ear bitten off in an attack in a Newcastle hotel.

Apparently his character is called "Lord Greatjon Umber", but with my usual approach to character names in GOT he's officially known as "Ooooo look! It's Clive Mantle!".
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X