Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    Demon baby

Getting rid of Renly was probably the best thing for the series. Also allowed for the Brienne and Jaime plot.
    When I was watching season 1 with a couple friends, I saw that dude whatshisname shaving Renly's chest I was like, "uh, this seems kinda gay, anyone else getting a serious gay vibe off this?"

Friend: "Well I guess it could just be like, hard to shave there, I dunno, I've never done it"

Then the dude starts sucking Renly's dick.

We hit fast forward.

Comment

• And that, my friends, is the definition of homophobia
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• You moron. It's the definition of being straight. There's a difference between being homophobic and not wanting to see two dudes ****ing. FACT: If I see dudes kissing on TV, I change the channel or fast forward, because I'm not interested in that ****. They're free to do it, it's a free country, and the corollary is that I'm free to not want to see it on my television.

FACT: I also change the channel when it switches to reality TV or fashion shows. But I'm not afraid of clothing.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• You are a such a ridiculous person. You can't handle even some gay kissing?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I can handle it, I just have no interest in watching it.

Comment

• Gay kissing is one thing, gay dicksucking is another thing entirely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                I can handle it, I just have no interest in watching it.
                The fact that you feel the need to fast forward or change the channel during these scenes mean you can't handle it. What do expect gay guys to do while watching - FF a quarter of each episode? Or perhaps they are comfortable enough with their own sexuality to be ok with watching naked women during a show and not feel an uncontrollable urge to reach for the remote.

Comment

• Imran, if the gay fanservice **** were in anyway important to the actual episode I'd watch it. Instead it's just HBO being all "hey look how modern and liberal we are gay crap on your tee vee". Don't care. FF.

What do expect gay guys to do while watching - FF a quarter of each episode?
                  I expect them to be like lefties in a college auditorium full of right-handed desks--deal with it, you're the minority.

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Gay kissing is one thing, gay dicksucking is another thing entirely.
                  Also this.

PS I'm totally cool with chicks kissing on the TV. I'll watch that all day

Comment

• (Though I hope, but am not sure if you will ever grow up)

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        I can handle it, I just have no interest in watching it.
                        You should try to get used to it, because it's the only action you're likely to get without paying for it...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Glorious.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• So goddamn excited about this.

Comment

• I have a question about the last episode of season 2. Theon was holed up in Winterfell surrounded by 500 men of the North. He proposes to fight his way out, his men knock him out, then when Bran and his group come out of their hiding place the next morning the whole place has been burned down, and all their retainers are dead so they head off north. If the castle was surrounded by the Stark's allies wouldn't they have taken possession of the place even if it was burned? Was there no beseiging force, but his men told him there was becasue they wanted to go home and Theon was so stupid that he didn't bother to look? Were the beseigers actually his sister's men, but Theon was too stupid to recognize them?
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X