No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• That intro is the most horrendous thing I've ever seen in GoT, including Theon naked.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        Good effort but it seems more like 1988 than 1995.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• A little over two weeks to go and a final season 3 trailer has been released.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• That trailer has been out for weeks.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill View Post
              That intro is the most horrendous thing I've ever seen in GoT, including Theon naked.
              Including the demonbaby thing from melisandre?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Also, Dude, "demonbaby" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Vagina ants", please.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Demon baby

Getting rid of Renly was probably the best thing for the series. Also allowed for the Brienne and Jaime plot.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Also, Dude, "demonbaby" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Vagina ants", please.
                    What if it pees on your rug? It didn't build the ****in' railroad, man.

Comment

• That rug really tied the keep together.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        OMFG yes. the vagina ants weren't that bad, just a bit freaky but if you've read the book it's not unexpected. That intro OTOH is the work of Satan. Or Ben. I'm not sure which yet.

Comment

• Why do you consider them separate?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Satan can't be that incompetent.

Comment

• Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                That rug really tied the keep together.
                                Oh man. I love that movie.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X