What if - we hadn't discovered fire and the wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if - we hadn't discovered fire and the wheel

Would Albie still have trouble dating women, and would BK be adventuring in dark passageways?

OMG!

I would have had to scroll down to the response box using the keyboard or dragging the mouse.

Comment

"Quest For Fire"
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i think we would be French

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
          Would Albie still have trouble dating women, and would BK be adventuring in dark passageways?

OMG!
          Then the Spanish Armada would have succeeded. Although it would be composed of row boats.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Then we wouldn't be able to run people over, burn them to death, or burn them to death while running them over.

Comment

The Aztecs would have overrun us.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Jaguar rush!

Comment

I've taken over entire continents with that before the middle-ages. Unfortunately, it seems to stunt my technical development later in the game compared to continents with multiple civilizations still on them.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

The wheel was not discovered. It was invented.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I clearly remember it being phrased, "You have discovered The Wheel."

Comment

Working...
                      X