Child Gets Plastic Surgery to Avoid Bullies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got them cropped?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think her ears looked cuter before the surgery.

Comment

You're wrong.

Comment

Her ears look ****ing terrible after the surgery. Sure, before she may have gotten teased for them sticking out, but so what, people tease each other all the time, from infancy until the day they die. Maybe once she gets a bit older she will be teased for not being strong enough to cope with what nature gave her. Or maybe since they pinned her ears so damn far back people will tease her for having none at all. Either way parents shouldn't be making such long lasting decisions for their children when the child can make that decision once they reach adulthood. 18 years of grief is nothing compared to the many years of hardship they will face afterward.

Comment

I can't watch the video to judge this girls ears. Should I still call her dumbo if I see her, or would that just expose my ignorance? Plz halps!

Comment

Working...
            X