Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** it, let's burn this mother****er to the ground: Trump tied for lead in GOP polling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no shortage of good candidates to bring that about.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      Oh, yeah. You must mean the stupid 20 meter long sand berm he had built for a press event which the oil just went around and then the waves washed away in less then 24 hours.

BTW Jindal's one chance at the national lime light was such a complete disaster I doubt the national party committee will entertain that guy again. Remember when he got to deliver the "official Republican response" to Obama's first state of the union address?
      I suspect Jindal will also (unofficially) fail the 'pencil test'...
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        2012 is supposed to be the end of the world, right?
        Well, that takes care of the national debt.

Comment

Sparky, the only pencil test I know is the one to tell if a woman needs a bra or not.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Sparky, the only pencil test I know is the one to tell if a woman needs a bra or not.
            It's South African apartheid rules.

I never heard of it either til Barnabas mentioned it.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
              *Points and laughs at the US!*

Sometimes, I do feel that our country deserves such mockery.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have between 40 and 60 IQ points on you
                did KH really say that to you, Braindead?

Comment

Today he said he would make abortion illegal if he were president.

Wow.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Ortega current ruler of Nicaragua, and former Sandinist, made abortion illegal.
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

SCOTUS has already solved the question of abortion in America IIUC.

Comment

It's pretty obvious Trump's just trying to bump up ratings for his ****ty reality show.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                          Today he said he would make abortion illegal if he were president.

Wow.

Quote? There's a big difference between countermanding Roe's prohibition against states' prohibiting abortion and specifically prohibiting abortion at the federal level. Not to say that the latter would be impossible or that Trump wouldn't say that, but damn.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Read that in an AP release translated to French.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                              Quote? There's a big difference between countermanding Roe's prohibition against states' prohibiting abortion and specifically prohibiting abortion at the federal level. Not to say that the latter would be impossible or that Trump wouldn't say that, but damn.
                              http://www.lifenews.com/2011/04/25/trump-opposes-most-abortions-undecided-on-embryonic-research/

In a new interview with the Des Moines Register newspaper, Trump expanded on those comments.

“If you look at it, I said, ‘It really, really troubles me, and it really, really bothers me, the whole concept of abortion.’ This was years ago, and even then it really bothered me, but I went on the other side of the line,” Trump said. “But in thinking about it over the years, I’ve had instances, and one instance in particular, a friend had a child who they were going to abort, and now they have it, and the child is incredible. And the man, he changed his views also because of that.”

“As I’ve grown older, as I’ve seen things happen in life, I’ve changed my views — and others have also,” he said.

Trump said he believes abortion should only be legal in the very rare cases when a woman is pregnant by rape or incest or when the life of the mother is jeopardized by the pregnancy.

“Ronald Reagan had the same basic stances I had, and I absolutely believe in the three instances” of exception, he said. “I hope that I can convince Iowans that I will be the best to save our country, and the fact is, I am pro-life.”
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Pretty sure Trump was the result of a botched/partial abortion so that explains his opposition to Roe v. Wade.

Comment

Working...
                                X