Tactical Turtlenecks and You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Turtlenecks and You

Archer: best show on television, or greatest show on television?
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Haven't seen it or heard of it. I just googled reviews. it sounds like garbage.

OTH Reviews can be completely offbeam and rather misleading.

Comment

As a potential role model, I advocate it.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

archer seem to be the kind of show you either love or hate. i love it.

not the best thing on tv tho. thats lights out altho i heard that got canceled.

Comment

I call it the tactleneck.

Archer: best show on television, or greatest show on television?

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I thought this was tactical turtleheads...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Now you can have your own.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It wasn't the best show on FX. Terriers was better. It too, was cancelled.

Bastards.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  They don't have any slightly darker black ones.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Episodes is another good show.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I always see the ads for Archer when I'm watching Justified (which is also very good, BTW).

I haven't gotten around to watching Archer yet, but it looks worthwhile.

Comment

Archer is phenomenal. It is to comedy what Justified is to drama. They are easily #1 and #1a in my favorite shows currently airing list.

Comment

Archer
                          Archer in rampage mode killing Irish gangstas while imitating Family Fued
                          Last edited by flash9286; April 14, 2011, 09:10.
                          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

RAMPAGE!!!!!!

Comment

Archer
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X