Anyone want to argue Global Dimming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to argue Global Dimming?

It's probably just me getting dimmer in my old age, tbh.

For example, I've only just noticed these flag thingies. How long have they been there? Why has there not been a thread with howls with outrage from people in what they consider to be a country but no flag available? Like Texas for example. No offence to our Texan friends, of course. Fine fellows to a man. They don't have a flag though. Not here.

There probably has but I've been too dim to notice it. The thread, not the flag. Or maybe both.

Wait why is the English flag there? Shouldn't you have the flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's to make Moby happy.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah, they really should add a lot more flags.

Comment

I dim considerably after a beery night out
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Wait why is the English flag there? Shouldn't you have the flag of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?
            No, I don't have to.

Ha!

Comment

We don't have a single Scot here... WFT??? and Provost used to have EU flag, now this
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

was this not for another thread?

in the name of global dimming

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                    It's probably just me getting dimmer in my old age, tbh.

For example, I've only just noticed these flag thingies. How long have they been there? Why has there not been a thread with howls with outrage from people in what they consider to be a country but no flag available? Like Texas for example. No offence to our Texan friends, of course. Fine fellows to a man. They don't have a flag though. Not here.

There probably has but I've been too dim to notice it. The thread, not the flag. Or maybe both.
                    Contrary to prevalent opinion, Texas isn't it's own country yet. I asked about "down the road" in the proper forum.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X