• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How politically correct are you?

The world needs to know.
    I'm a PC Nazi! Burn all non-PC people.
    5.88%
    I'm a hypocritical PC cop - not okay to make fun of me using slurs, but others; fine.
    0.00%
    I'm not politically correct. Bring on the racist, homophobic, sexist, and anti-semitic jokes.
    76.47%
    Do I get a banana depending on how I vote?
    17.65%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Please change your creepy avatar.

Comment

HOMOPHOBE!!

Comment

**** off.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

MrFun, you are one of the most prejudiced people here.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The vast majority of racist jokes are unoriginal, worthless, crap. So just the good ones then.

Comment

Why do black people have white hands?

Spoiler:
                Everyone has some good in them!
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post

Spoiler:
                  Everyone has some good in them!
                  That comment was awfully white of you
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    God made them stand with their palms pressed against the wall when He spray-painted them
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I am very politically correct. If I see a thread which is rated one star, I rate if 5 stars so that even loser threads can feel good about themselves.

I am also very non-politically correct. I hate animated country icons. I don't mind if people have countries, but I think they should be kept out of site.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        I am very politically correct. If I see a thread which is rated one star, I rate if 5 stars so that even loser threads can feel good about themselves.

I am also very non-politically correct. I hate animated country icons. I don't mind if people have countries, but I think they should be kept out of site.
                        These are such helpful thoughts which are forced to thinking me. You explained well. Thank you this information.

Comment

Yeah, what's with the icons? I didn't ask for one, it just appeared!
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

So you're a bigoted iconoclast.

Comment

Can I vote for the first one if I just like setting people on fire?
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X