Burnett's citrus flavored vodka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnett's citrus flavored vodka

OK, so Trader Joe's has 750 ml of vodka for sale for just $5.99. I have t say I'm pretty ****ed up and there is little hope of recovering. Burnett's is some liquor joke because I'm ****ing **** faced.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

You would shop at Trader Joe's, wouldn't you? You and KrazyHorse

And it still ****s me up that private stores sell alcohol in other states. Only state stores can sell it here in Pennsylvania.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh yeah and you need to stop drinking, man. What the ****? It's late night on a Tuesday night. What the **** are you doing ****faced?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Posting, apparently.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

And it still ****s me up that private stores sell alcohol in other states. Only state stores can sell it here in Pennsylvania.
          Trader Joe's actually has some good stuff at good prices.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Burnett's

Comment

They started selling alcohol in some stores like Walgreens to see if people would buy it. PA is making improvements. I do like that I can buy until midnight in Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
                They started selling alcohol in some stores like Walgreens to see if people would buy it. PA is making improvements. I do like that I can buy until midnight in Michigan.
                Not legally though.....
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I've never been to Trader Joe's, but it sounds very wholesome so FIVE STARS!

Comment

Trader Joe's is very reasonable priced, and hip to the new food fads. You would probably like it.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      Not legally though.....
                      they still sell to me.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
                        they still sell to me.
                        But you're just a baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                          Trader Joe's is very reasonable priced, and hip to the new food fads. You would probably like it.
                          Yeah, and they actually have some good deals unlike Whole Paycheck.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That explains why I would have sworn you were from Utah.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X