Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEALTH BENEFITS OF BANANAS EXPOSED, NEW STUDY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEALTH BENEFITS OF BANANAS EXPOSED, NEW STUDY!

BREAKING NEWS: Health And The Recession: Health Benefits of Bananas Exposed, NEW STUDY

(APO) Having bad breath is embarrassing, can deeply affect your personal life and, like it or not, your career as well, especially in this time of recession. For years the breath spray industry has capitalized on this fact by charging exorbitant prices of $10 or more for "professional" breath enhancement products- most of which involve special chemicals with chlorine dioxide.

Not long ago, Janet, a local mother of two, found a smart way of improving her breath, her career, and her life with Nature. The simple banana is "Nature's Binaca".

Now, Janet wants to share her story on this complete "super" breath enhancement product, similar to what you might get at a local drug store for $10 or more, just by importing Filipino bananas > > CLICK HERE < <

Janet, an ordinary mom, recently discovered a clever trick to obtain better breath without breaking the bank.

Thanks to the trick she discovered, thousands of consumers have been able to improve their breath and their lives from home.
    Step 1:
    First get bananas imported directly from the beautiful Philippines
    Step 2:
    Enjoy your improved breath and new life

Janet first chanced upon the health benefits of bananas when she was looking for a breath enhancement product. This is her story:

"Now I think I did things over the years that gave myself bad breath. I drank coffee, I smoked for several years, guzzled semen, and I probably didn't floss, brush my teeth, and stuff like I should have. I did always use mouthwash and an alcohol/coke solution both before and after giving fellatio.

As the years went by, I really did notice how bad my breath had gotten. One day, a "friend" mentioned how I smelled like an Ethiopian goat in heat after rolling in wildebeest manure. He said he had showered six times but still could not get the stench off his penis and was worried that his wife would be suspicious that he had sexual intercourse with a dead camel.

That was it, I had to do something, both for myself, my two children, and my career. So I tried the typical breath enhancement products you can purchase at the local drug store. But with prices of $10 minimum, I knew something was up. I have a cocaine habit to support.

I started saving up money for the dentist. But, I did keep looking because I thought there had to be cheaper way. I went online and started researching the whole thing. I found out there are really two main options for effective breath enhancement at home. The two are Filipino semen, which is renowned for its minty after-taste, and bananas. My thought was to use both together and see what happens."

Janet's little trick turned into a powerful discovery. The results were way better than she had originally expected.

Janet’s little trick turned into a powerful discovery. The results were way better than she had originally expected.

When asked how the banana breath enhancement product worked for her, Janet was all smiles as she gushed about bananas. She said the results after using it were comparable to what you might attain with "traditional" breath enhancement products for $10 or more, but she only ended up paying just a few dollars in shipping charges.

The Consumer Weekly would like to thank Janet for this amazing breath enhancement tip. If you are interested in using Janet's trick, we have provided a link for the product she used.

Remember, to get results like Janet's, you will want to use this product:

Step 1: Click here for Filipino Bananas

Step 2: Enjoy your new fresh breath and your new life
    Last edited by Martin Gühmann; September 17, 2012, 16:07. Reason: Found the SOLUTION! <a href="thehealthbenefitsofbananas.com"> > > CLICK HERE < < </a>
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Thank you good this important news! Life changing. No stress no tension. Thank you this information.
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Interesting entry. I was terribly impressed and felt had to induce a valuable expertise when reading your info. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more and subscribed in Google Reader as well. FOUND LOVE Russian Transgender

Comment

After all this time I thought Albie was a closetted homosexual, but it just turns out he is a spambot.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new banana overlords.

Comment

I am a new mom and gain weight. I need to watch my diet and this is a good posting, thanks.

And i want to share this health pointing site with you and you readers.

Comment

if you don't eat ****, why worry anout bad breath?

Comment

How much did Aeson pay Albie to promote his banana site?
                I want to get in on this banana racketeering operation.

Comment

JANET is a true AMERICAN HERO!

I myself have suffered from HALITOSIS for many years.

I have tried ALL the major mouthwashes and enemas and THEYRE ALL SCAMS!

Don't fall for the sales pitches of these SNAKE OIL SALESMEN!

But in my search for THE TRUTH an angel of mercy found me and bestowed upon me the KNOWLEDGE that I needed.

That ANGEL was JANET

and she shared with me her amazing SECRET that she is now sharing with you!

DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY >> CLICK HERE <<

What? MINTY FRESH BREATH isn't ENOUGH for you? I absolutely LOVE the way you THINK!

NEVER SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST

That's why for a LIMITED TIME you can buy YOUR VERY OWN resale rights to this AMAZING E-BOOK! >> CLICK HERE <<

Already there are COUNTLESS savy marketers who are making COLD HARD CASH by the bucketful selling this ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.

Will you be the only one LEFT BEHIND?

Or will you say "NO" to the RAT RACE and take control of YOUR LIFE?

>> CLICK HERE <<

Don't waste ANY more of your VALUABLE time!

Comment

I don't know about it. But if this true, this is really serious matter. FOUND SOLUTION

Comment

These are such helpful thoughts which are forced to thinking me. You explained well.

Comment

I Just Want To Take A Second To Say That I'm...

FLABBERGASTED by the RESPONSE this product LAUNCH has generated

>> CLICK HERE <<

In just a FEW HOURS the orders are POURING IN LIKE RAIN!

We've had to order a WHOLE NEW PRINTING of e-BOOKS and I don't know HOW LONG OUR RESERVES CAN LAST!

If you could ONLY SEE how HECTIC things are HERE.

IT'S AWESOME!

>> CLICK HERE <<

My Only Fear Is That You Might Not Be Able To Be One Of The Select Few Who Can Get In To This AMAZING Offer IN TIME!

Don't RISK LOSING OUT! Ensure Your Place In This ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!

>> CLICK HERE <<[/B]

Comment

Working...
                        X