Full of Hot Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full of Hot Air

Get more calls to your business, visits to your website, or shoppers in your store. Online ads on Google can help you reach more customers and grow your business.

Introducing gBlimps
    After years of meticulous design, our brand new fleet of blimps is finally ready to take to the skies. Soon you'll be seeing Google blimps (a.k.a. gBlimps) flying over major cities, displaying AdWords ads to a larger audience than ever before.

Take your ads to new heights
    If you already have an AdWords account, using Blimp Ads is easy. Our gBlimps are designed specifically to display your existing text ads in their original format.

Rethink the way you target
    With Blimp Ads, you can target your audience in exciting new ways. Specify the height and location of the blimp, as well as the time you want the ad to run. You can even target special events like football games, outdoor concerts, meteor showers, and more!
    I was trying to watch a solar eclipse when a blimp ad blocked my view...and that's how I signed up for my first yodeling lesson.

Han X. -- Aspiring yodeler
    (As a side note, they have a pop up for this in real Adwords accounts, which is both awesome and annoying as hell since it loaded so slow for me. Google )

How dare they
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Comment

I can't honestly say this thread is worth 5 stars.... HAHA... fooled you! I CAN!

Comment

HA! Fooled you... you thought it was April fools again, but it's not April fools anymore!

Comment

Working...
          X