Winnie the Pooh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh character diagnosed with their own condition.

Which are you?

dfg makes a collection that precisely describes himself.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I feel like the bear. It is nearly lunch time.

Comment

OK, I'll claim this one.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm probably Rabbit as well

Comment

I like that rabbit picture.

Comment

A mix of Piglet, Rabbit and Eeyore for me, in varying quantities.

Comment

THE MOST WONDERFUL THING ABOUT PERFECTIONS IS I'M THE ONLY ONE!
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

In other words,

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

lol

Comment

Looks like none apply for me
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Did they read Winnie the Pooh in Philly, or do you guys go straight to gun violence?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Did they read Winnie the Pooh in Philly, or do you guys go straight to gun violence?

If you had a real Phd in Pooh you would realise that Winnie has nothing educational about gun violence.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            OK, I'll claim this one.
                            Shouldn't you post this three times?
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X