Old codger checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old codger checking in

Stopping by for a quick hello Glad to see the old user name still works! I'm 30, married, with a kid now.. Pretty sure Apolyton is my first forum ever, before Civilization I think AOL chat rooms were popular for me.. All right then, how goes it?

And since you clicked on this thread and there obviously isn't anything worthwhile yet here's a youtube video from an AU tv show. I think it's AU at least.
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

edit: oops, lets cut out that old signature... *snip*
    ~I like eggs.~

Why does it say that you're in Delaware but you write like a non-American and post a tv show from AU? What the hell is AU? Australia? The fact that you call it AU points to further un-Americanism.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

South street is where Jim's Steaks is. Best cheese steaks in the world.

Proof enough?

edit: Oh, and Randall Cunningham will always and forever be dead to me.
      ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I'm too newish, maybe Ming remembers you!

Comment

Originally posted by ghen View Post
          South street is where Jim's Steaks is. Best cheese steaks in the world.
          The first sentence is factual. The second, I have no idea. I don't think I've had a cheese steak from there before. I bought my girlfriend at the time a soda or something there one time but we were just passing through. I don't go all gay for cheese steaks like some (South) Philadelphians.

edit: Oh, and Randall Cunningham will always and forever be dead to me.
          This one intrigues me. I had a very long argument with another poster in the NFL thread about Cunningham. Why?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Cunningham purposefully sucked on his final season with the Eagles. Then with the Vikings he had a banner career. I guess it was because how good he was for the Eagles at the time that led to epic disappointment. At least with T.O. we knew what we were getting.

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
            I'm too newish, maybe Ming remembers you!
            Yeah, Ming knows me. I got banned a few times Unless he forgets. Man carries a huge hammer and swings wide and fast.
            ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Cunningham purposefully sucked on his final season with the Eagles. Then with the Vikings he had a banner career. I guess it was because how good he was for the Eagles at the time that led to epic disappointment. At least with T.O. we knew what we were getting.
              Eww are you an Eagles fan?

And no, he was so good on the Vikings because he actually had a team... Randy Moss, Cris Carter... he didn't have **** in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Eww are you an Eagles fan?
                Well to be fair I'm more a nerd than a football fan, but I do watch Eagles games exclusively when I watch the sport so there!
                ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Well to be fair I'm more a nerd than a football fan, but I do watch Eagles games exclusively when I watch the sport so there!
                  Why are nerds and football fans mutually exclusive?

And wait are you from Philly?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    And wait are you from Philly?
                    Nope, but northern Delaware is basically a suburb.
                    ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Nope, but northern Delaware is basically a suburb.
                      Wilmington?

Comment

Who are you?
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What's up man? I remember you...there's a few of us left...
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yeah, Ming knows me. I got banned a few times Unless he forgets. Man carries a huge hammer and swings wide and fast.
                            Not anymore

Good to see you back, even if it's just to check in. I hope you and your family are well.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ghen... ghen.... ghen.... the name rings a bell!
                              Did you play diplo games back then? I'm CyberShy, does that ring a bell back?
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                              X