X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convenience store holdup in Seattle

It's old but first I saw it:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

White people
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

sad

Comment

Why is it sad? It's his schtick. He was a serial bank robber ("The Transaction Bandit") in 2003 as well.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Nobody got hurt, and he didn't even point the gun at the man behind the cash.

Wish he had gotten caught, but all-in-all I'd rather have been robbed by somebody who obviously has some moral boundaries than some ****er who only cares about himself.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It was a BB Gun as well, not even real.

He was caught and he plead guilty to 1st degree armed robbery. Up to 68 months in prison.

His getaway car was an 87 Tercel.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

sad that a person has to steal.

Comment

He got $200 out of it. He's obviously a smart man.

Comment

BB Guns

Common courtesy

I guess this guy comes out ahead. I'd vote not guilty.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Well if you're going to commit a crime, mightaswell do it in a manner to elicit sympathy from the court if you get caught.

Not to mention he's an old man.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So's the guy he robbed. Like I said, he doesn't even point the gun at the guy. He holds it pointed down. I wish all robbers were that considerate.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Well if you're going to commit a crime, mightaswell do it in a manner to elicit sympathy from the court if you get caught.

Not to mention he's an old man.
                        They don't give sympathy in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                          So's the guy he robbed. Like I said, he doesn't even point the gun at the guy. He holds it pointed down. I wish all robbers were that considerate.
                          Yeah I wish that, too. I didn't like a gun pointed to my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Yeah I wish that, too. I didn't like a gun pointed to my head.
                            Then maybe you shouldn't be trying to be a soldier?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Then maybe you shouldn't be trying to be a soldier?
                              Once again....

There's a difference between dying for my country and getting shot in North Philadelphia by some hoodlum.

Comment

Working...
                              X