No announcement yet.

Fat people will know things that other people don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a youtube post about beauty and obese/fat/chubby people, and how without those who were able to store more calories inside their body, were the ones who were seen as most healthy during the Ice Age, and thus had lots of sex, lots of kids and thus humanity survived the Ice Age. Only problem is soon came agriculture and industrialization that pushes that calorie-saving miracle into what we call "ugly" or "uinhealthy" today based on the more availability of food and its push for consumption.
    "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

dp
      "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

There are fat people who eat poorly and don't exercise and still complain they can't get a date.

So there are some other things that fat people are clueless about.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
          You have not hit the proper mayo dosage until some fat lady breaks her leg and pure mayo pours out.

On a more serious note I truly prefer aioli on my burgers and veggies to either mayo or ketchup. Don't even get me started about how evil ketchup or mayo is on a hot dog. Doing so should be a capital offense.
          Dirty Harry agrees.

And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Perfection must be quite mad to type in that lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
              Perfection must be quite mad to type in that lot.
              I used a spreadsheet program
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
              X