Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CanPol: May(?) 2011 Election. Vote today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanPol: May(?) 2011 Election. Vote today!

VOTE NOW. Discuss now.
    Conservatives
    14.71%
    Liberals
    2.94%
    NDP
    17.65%
    Green
    0.00%
    Bloc Quebecois
    26.47%
    Other
    5.88%
    None of the above
    11.76%
    I'm an ignorant American, SHOW ME THE BANANA
    20.59%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I would vote to change your system of government to one that has actual separation of powers.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Americans are most certainly not allowed to critique, as Canada is obviously a superior country. Move along.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm still not decided. I'm leaning toward voting NDP for the first time in my life but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Have I told you I went to the same gym as Jack Layton? He's one of those men who likes to walk around naked for no apparent reason and talk politics in the steam room.

Don't do it.

Comment

I remember you mentioning that.

It wouldn't be support for the NDP so much as disgust with the other two main parties that does it. It is important to me that this seat not go Conservative. If by some freak of nature it is competitive with Lib/Cons I may vote Liberal.

It's currently NDP.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why is there no option for ignorant Australians? I can't vote in this.

Comment

Australians are honourary Americans.

Comment

That was low, Asher.

Comment

Anyway I pick bloc quebecois because a Canadian civil war would make for some awesome war movies.

Comment

I would vote for the Bloc if I could (seriously). Quebec needs to go.

Comment

Do the francophones ride polar bears into battle too or is that just the Territorians?

Comment

Timber!
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            I would vote for the Bloc if I could (seriously). Quebec needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                              Timber!
                              156 - 145

"The hogs are in the tunnel."

Comment

Working...
                              X