Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's it like speaking to a dead man (near death experience)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it like speaking to a dead man (near death experience)?

So get this so i storm off here and was driving to something i had planned when i went across a blind curve in the road and there was nothing but traffic problem is there was no traffic before that or anything to hint that there was traffic, so i'm going 45mph and suddenly i have 15-20 feet to stop before rearending someone.

Amazingly stopped my car made some horrific grinding sound.

I'm ok but now my mood is totally ruined, and I feel sick, dizzy, and can't hear out of my left ear, and my right ear is like 4/5 hearing ability.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I'm a traffic magnet. An intersection can be completely empty as I approach. As soon as I get there, it's Time's Square on New Year's Eve. Maybe people just like to be around me...or maybe I'm in the Truman Show. :nervous:
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

lol 15-20 feet from 45 mph
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Maybe he's driving an F1 car.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

He'd better also have f1 reflexes
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Thorn used to be a ninja. You probably shouldn't dispute his account.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So assuming constant acceleration, 20 m/s to 0 m/s in 6 m should come out to pulling 3.4 Gs right? Or did I just **** up a high school physics problem?
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

No, you got it right
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                  So get this so i storm off here and was driving to something i had planned when i went across a blind curve in the road and there was nothing but traffic problem is there was no traffic before that or anything to hint that there was traffic, so i'm going 45mph and suddenly i have 15-20 feet to stop before rearending someone.

Amazingly stopped my car made some horrific grinding sound.

I'm ok but now my mood is totally ruined, and I feel sick, dizzy, and can't hear out of my left ear, and my right ear is like 4/5 hearing ability.
                  Umh, straight through the windsreen.

Comment

Working...
                  X