Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I eatz Chirimoya

Chirimoya taste nice, structury sweet milky fruitflesh, yum yum

Comes from Peru, says wiki. But wiki wrong! Grows in neighbour's garden here in Spain. Borrowed some from him. Yum yum.

The fruit inside looks like the guyabano they have here. Kinda sickly sweet. I like it, but not too much of it at once.

Comment

Yo that smiley is licking its lips more than LL Cool J
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'd try it.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Looks just like what we call guanabana. You can buy the juice over here in most Afro-Caribbean supermarkets and British Asian corner shops.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
            X