X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nook
    Kindle

No, wait, that's not quite right...

(Although the nook is kinda nice. Kindle's better though.)
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      b etor sighting! How's it going, girl?
      Oh hey there. It's going great! I'm home visiting my family for a a week. I just got back from New York visiting my grandma and aunt's family, and I'm just chilling at home. I'm visiting with a few old friends tomorrow. I went to the dentist for the first time in four years and I'm no longer afraid of them and the drilling noises inside my mouth. I broke a rib while working out about a month ago and having been taking Advil pretty regularly, but the pain is minimal now. I had a pretty rough school term because one of my best friends killed himself and then a lot of other drama occurred, but everything in my life seems to be pretty great. I'm really happy to be with my younger siblings. They're so fun to be around. That guy that I said I plan on marrying on ultimate pi day messaged me on facebook today and we had a long conversation. I go back to Michigan on Friday, then to Indiana on Saturday for a sorority conference thing, and then back to Michigan to work. And that is what's going on in my life.

tl;dr
      LIFE IS GOOD

What's new here?

Comment

Working...
      X