This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smell a cop.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      I smell a cop.
      if its the one that hit me let me kno... i can pm you some pics of his car so u can c what it used to look like...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	421035_353511701333119_100000228755715_1338464_1323144599_a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	9093121
        his car fared better than my poor truck did. sry. am not allowed to pm yet cuz i am new.

Comment

• I am also looking for a code please. I know the rules and I will hang around and hope.

Comment

• it is apparent that being open and honest can get u labeled a cop around here, so i am not going to hold my breath. some of u seem cool enuf tho, maybe i will keep hanging out in the forums anyway, just to see what kind of other topics you can come up with, i have seen some doozies in the last few days lol... barely a welcoming crowd though in my last couple of days. 1 hello and a cop label. o well

Comment

• I was just joking.

But you're not a cop, right? You have tell us, if asked.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• definately not a cop, fed, narc, whatever....like i said before, you guys sounded kinda interesting and i thought maybe i could find a place amongst you. doesn't look like it now, but the only affiliation i have with law enforcement is the stupid drunk state cop that tried to kill us... my posts in nearly every thread i have posted in have been pretty much ignored so all in all, sorry i wasted everyone's time. i understand being wary on this thread particularly, but having no comment on any posting is not really a great welcome granted i havent posted on many....

Comment

• Since this thread have been up for a while: Can you send a invite code to me as well? :desire:

Also who is dinner? Must be a name change since I don't think I would have missed a 2001 diety from my time here. Is it Oerdin or something?

Comment

• Yes, that is correct.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I am still hoping (probably in vain) for an invite code to demonoid. I am not a smart elic or openly rude to people so I am asking again......pretty please may I have an invite code?

Comment

• Get to 50 posts and you'll have your code.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• oerdin, this is always a failed experiment. nobody stays here, the locals are too tight knit

Comment

• That is kind of a problem. It's a hazard in a place where everyone has been posting for over a decade.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarity629 View Post
                              I am not a smart elic or openly rude to people
                              Well, no wonder you're having a hard time posting here.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                I'm trying to get an invitation code for demonoid.com. Does anyone here use that torrent search service and if so can they get me an invitation? Pretty please with sugar on top?
                                Can anyone please please please issue me with an invitation as stuck without it!! thanks in advance to anyone who helps little ol me

Comment

Working...
                                X