Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO lands in Texas, injects male nurses with radioactive H1N1 virus

Holy ****, it's all over CNN!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

What really happened is that a UFO landed in Calgary. Large fluffy purple aliens emerged and injected a gay computer nerd with an unknown substance which is believed to cause carbon life forms to start silly threads on Poly.

Comment

Anderson Cooper is reporting that the aliens have turned clocks ahead an hour surreptitiously in Texas last weekend

Did anyone in texas notice they lost an hour??
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No, because we gained an hour earlier to compensate for this planned hour lossage.

Comment

The BBC says the large fluffy aliens surreptitiously turned clocks back an hour in Alberta causing the inhabitants to think others had turned their clocks forward.

Comment

We don't use clocks in Alberta. We only know time by sun position for the hour, and how many sleeps until the Stampede for the day.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot. my bad. I should have known that people don't keep clocks in igloos.

Comment

That would be stupid, wouldn't it? WHERE WOULD YOU PLUG IT IN.

Christ you Aussies are dumber than a bunch of convicts sent in exile to some far away land and left alone for centuries like Lord of the Flies.

Comment

IN A WALL SOCKET DUH.

Comment

Don't be stupid. Asher

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                      "Don't be stupid" - Asher
                      Fixed

Comment

I hate your panda raping an apple, is beastality even allowed here?

Comment

We are bunch of convicts sent into exile in a far away land for centuries. We have learnt many things including how to use clocks. One day we may take pity and teach the downtrodden proletariat of Canuckistan how to use a clock to tell the time. We have not learnt igloo making because we live in an inhabitable country.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                            I hate your panda raping an apple, is beastality even allowed here?
                            I hear they allow it in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                              We are bunch of convicts sent into exile in a far away land for centuries. We have learnt many things including how to use clocks. One day we may take pity and teach the downtrodden proletariat of Canuckistan how to use a clock to tell the time. We have not learnt igloo making because we live in an inhabitable country.
                              One should not think being a slave to time is a positive trait. Canadians transcend time.

Comment

Working...
                              X