Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I HAZWOPER?

Web seminars FTW!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Good old what if then analysis.

Edit-

Dang mental fart read it as HAZOP.

In any event fun with haz waste.
    Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe; March 16, 2011, 15:02.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

8 hr refresher course, I feel like I'm just goofing off here.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yup remedial don't eat drink or touch bad stuff

If you wanted that you could have saved yourself 8 hours and gone to see a nun
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

NO IT'S MINE!
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Web seminars FTW!
              Check your local Environmental Training Center (ETC) and you'll be able to get your 40 hour certificate pretty cheaply. I think I paid something like $25 a few years back for my 40 hour and each year I have to take the 8 hour refresher for around $15. Honestly, I need to get a CHMM and CIPM so I'll be doing that soon.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X