Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to that battle tank thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as far as the posters go here... I am friends with retired from here Fez/Giancarlo,

TCO is real jerk to me, and I can't quite decide what to make of Albert Sure, he stalks me on here, i think he might fancy me subconsiously...at least has some unhealthy obession with reminding me of a time of bad influence and judgement.... i kinda feel like he follows me around on here.

Asher is nice in person but a bit unnecesarly pro canadian for my likely... we get it your from canada great whoop mapple leaf exiciting.........lol....

Jon miller, is nice to me.

wiglaf goes from being kinda fiesty cute (in an angry way) to being actually insulting so i'm undeicded on him...

alexanders horse who doesn't post here anymore really did some real life harm to me during the "incident" when i was sucidal.... i know he was trying to be funny, but actually paniced people i cared about cause they couldn't communicate with me at the time and assumed It was me saying that crap.... could have gone from funny to tragic fast... I don't dislike him though...

Ben Kenobi ignores me so i can't have any real discussion with him.

Mr Fun. is ok, but he seems lately to be so "identiy" focused that he does more harm then good for his own cause, and lacks tact.

Ming i have mixed feelings about, he treated me poorly and good at the same time. I wish him well, glad he retired though.

Oh and before i forget, I find slowwhand amusing, seems like a decent guy even if we dont' agree on most things.
    a lot of the other posters like docfeelgood are funny and seem nice enough.

.. Anyone who is nice and doesn't try to rip me a new one, (as opposed to being a troll), i like, though i figure i just annoy most of you, so you ignore/overlook me.
    Last edited by Thorn; March 18, 2011, 03:59.

Comment

I'm doing well, been building my retirement house. Lived in a lot of places over the decades and it feels a bit odd to be building my last place. I love it though, its a good home.

Glad to hear that you are doing better Thorn, sorry about the real life problems AH was causing. If I knew it I would have helped. Trolls either don't realize the real effects they can have in the lives of sensitive people or more likely they just don't care. You made it through though and I'm glad of that.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yeah i'm glad I am here too, i think i make the world a better place. You still living in the philipines?

Comment

I know i didn't list everybody but don't feel like your not special i notice you especially longer you stick around. Most of you seem ok, bit cynical, satrical, and elitiest but ok.

Comment

Sorry if I seem that way, I'm really nobody special. Carpenter and roofer most of my life, laborer from New Jersey originally. I take no offense. Yup, still living in the Philippines.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Sorry, but this is straight from the Plomp's mouth...well...fingers...

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              The archives are lost.
              We weren't able to move them.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
              X