Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread in which dfg educates us about nuclear power and radiation safety using television clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread in which dfg educates us about nuclear power and radiation safety using television clips

Go.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

so childlike from someone with a phd.

Comment

I just though that given your extremely thoughtful comments in the other thread, it deserved a thread of its own.
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KrazyHorse-"Holding a PhD in physics gives me some credibility when I talk about basic nuke operation and physiological impact of radiation, yes."
        Yor funny

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          I just though that given your extremely thoughtful comments in the other thread, it deserved a thread of its own.
          Oh you mean like calling me a idiot because I was right?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            Yor funny
            Yes, I was quite deluded at that point. Since then, I have learned that having a television show is the correct prerequisite.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

well these are real experts and not pretend or want to be.

Comment

If you were to watch more educational shows you might learn something.

Comment

Oh you mean like calling me a idiot because I was right?
                  Yes, I was wrong in assuming that the critical review of the empirical literature on the subject of the epidemiology of low doses of ionizing radiation I read 5 or 6 years ago has any relevance to this question. I'm glad that we've established that your understanding is superior to my own.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

well these are real experts and not pretend or want to be.
                    Yes, science popularizers are well-known for their ability to impart a deep understanding of the broad range of subjects they cover. That is why science popularizers are generally regarded as the best minds in their fields.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Just because you have a phd does not makes you always correct. You don't know everything and you never will. You need to except that and quite looking down on those who you think your smarter than you think you are. You really need to work on your people skills. If I'm wrong about something there is a better way of saying it instead of calling me a idiot. If you really have a phd then act like you do.
                      How much credibility do you instill in me or others when you insult them?

Comment

Oh, I am ever so embarrassed by the quote you've now placed in your sig. It utterly wrong of me to mock you when you've obviously applied your razor-sharp intellect to this subject.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You need to except that and quite looking down on those who you think your smarter than you think you are.

As ever, your posts are paragons of English virtue. Thank you for your continued poetic contributions to this site.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            Yes, I was wrong in assuming that the critical review of the empirical literature on the subject of the epidemiology of low doses of ionizing radiation I read 5 or 6 years ago has any relevance to this question. I'm glad that we've established that your understanding is superior to my own.
                            I never said I was superior to you, You and that other cumwad (Hauldren Collider) jumped me because I said no amount of radiation is safe.

Comment

dfg (and hera) -- are the Japanese more predisposed to dying from radiation than white folk?

I saw on TV that far more Japanese have died from radiation poisoning than any other nationality in the history of the world!
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X