Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend Provost a New Butt Plug

Well he's getting everything else...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

it's a mobius butt plug

they like it so much that it became Rio 2016 logo
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Provost approves of this copycat
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I say use your phone and leave it on vibrate.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Hmmm, vibrate.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

That one is very good for gherkin off
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It's so phallic it is unbelievable. Those double rings near the top even look like a foreskin line.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's mine! That's from the last time I passed out in the city onto my back, whilst at the same time having an erection.
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

you are blue blooded, eh...
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

he has strange reptillian scaly skin.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Isn't this thread a little bit too uncouth, MikeH?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I had considered toasting it.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                            This is not going to surprise you, but the architect is gay. (for real!)

Comment

WTF? No he isn't?

He's been married 3 times, and is currently married, each time to women. Had 4 children from the first marriage.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X