Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George R.R. Martin's "Dance with Dragons" has an OFFICIAL release date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Dinklage
    Last edited by Supr49er; March 4, 2011, 15:33. Reason: Misspelled Peter's name
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

After the debacles of the "sword of truth" and "LOTR", I'm a little wary of TV shows and movies derived from books that I like.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
        FINALLY
        +1
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          After the debacles of the "sword of truth" and "LOTR", I'm a little wary of TV shows and movies derived from books that I like.
          The Sword of Truth was a fun series to watch if one framed it as a spiritual successor to Xena.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

True dat
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

So this book won't be released until after Duke Nukem Forever?

Comment

They're gonna be a combo pack.

ACK
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                X