Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Wanna fight?"

"Them's fightin' words!"
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Westboro Baptist Church is nothing but a haven for scum.
        They're at least equal opportunity scum:

Thank God for the tsunami, and thank God that two thousand dead Swedes are fertilizing the ground over there...
        Apparently, according to a woman from the church speaking to a Swede in the BBC2 Louis Theroux documentary on the church, the Swedish holidaymakers died because of the country's liberal laws on homosexuality.

I confess that seems to me to show precious little faith in a supposedly supreme being's ability to arrange things in the world it supposedly created, that it would have to rely on a seaquake and a tsunami in South East Asia to kill some northern European tourists. Bit of a blunt, inaccurate instrument...

That church also makes me wonder why anyone would want to dwell on homosexuality so much- I don't, and I am a ***.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

With that ruling, this kind of speech should be protected, right? It's just a bunch of letters and numbers.

btw, not spam

I am a person!

erk: C0 CE FE 84 C2 27 F7 5B D0 7A 7E B8 46 50 9F 93 B2 38 E7 70 DA CB 9F F4 A3 88 F8 12 48 2B E2 1B
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            I am a ***.
            LOLLRORLFORLFOLRO ZOMG

oh wait

it's not as funny when you say it with pride

can you pretend to be a homophobic teenager who was tricked into saying it so I can still laugh at you?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

People who do not like Pehlps should picket at his church day and night, in shifts with banners "Gay haters will go to hell and burn for whole eternity"... not sure why noone can be bothered to start the campaign
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I think the military should picket at his church... With signs that say things like "You shouldn't pick on people that have the best weapons"... "The last group of people that picked on the military are now dead"... "We know where you live"... "Military Snipers can kill from a distance and get away with it"... "My tank can crush your car"... "Keep it up, and we will picket your funerals as well"...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                  People who do not like Pehlps should picket at his church day and night, in shifts with banners "Gay haters will go to hell and burn for whole eternity"... not sure why noone can be bothered to start the campaign
                  Cause I'm still job hunting.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    LOLLRORLFORLFOLRO ZOMG

can you pretend to be a homophobic teenager who was tricked into saying it so I can still laugh at you?
                    What makes you think I'd give a damn either way ?
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                    X