No announcement yet.

Have you converted anyone ... to Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

civ 2 vanilla i would agree with, but many civ 2 scenarios are still amazing, and haven't been bettered (IMHO).
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Man I don't even play this **** beyond occasionally. I don't know how yall do it.

I came here from when Giant Squid and Sergeant Sheets forum attacked Age of Empires Heaven.

Until I bought Civ IV a few weeks ago for 4 bucks the only Civ game I ever bought was Call to Power 2. I pirated Civs 1, 2, and 3 to try them out and

I don't even think I've ever played a complete game of civ. And I'm not exaggerating either. Never won a game or lost beyond me quitting. Hell, I don't even know what modern units are in the game. Do they still have future units like Call to Power did?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        Yes, but I wouldn't play it now.
        I have played civ2 more recently than civ4.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
          Civ IV was/is an awesome game.

Easily the best in the series.
          +1
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Converted my best mate to Civ II on his playstation. Not a great version of the game, but it worked a treat regardless. Now he's slightly less interested, but his fiancée is obsessed with Civ IV, V and Revolution. Might only be two people, but times four is impressive.

Comment

I have two converts. May god have mercy on my sole.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                May god have mercy on my sole.
                You have a sick fish?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

DAMMIT!
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                  X