Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gaddafi/Gadhafi Pool

You know the routine.

This time I'm asking the date he is killed or flees the country.

Rules:
    1) Your chosen date must be at least two calendar dates from the submitted entry date.
    2) You can't choose a date already chosen by an earlier player.
    3) Only one entry per player allowed.
    4) Proof of purchase not necessary.

The list:

March 2 - Asher
    March 3 - gribbler
    March 4 - Ming
    March 5 - Wezil
    March 6 - Perfection
    March 7 - EPW
    March 9 - SlowwHand
    March 11 - rah
    March 15 - self biased
    March 23 - Jonny

April 8, 2014 - ColdWizard
    Last edited by Wezil; March 1, 2011, 19:39. Reason: Added rules & updates
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

March 3 - gribbler
    March 5 - Wezil

Comment

March 2 - Asher
      March 3 - gribbler
      March 5 - Wezil
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Gaddafi

Qadaffi
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Godhalfee is a great man and will never by overthrown by the Zionist Al-Qaeda pigs of America.

Comment

Regarding the rebellion in general: Man, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy....
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's just sad so many will have to die before we see the end of this lunatic.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Most will gladly die for the cause - 40 years of terror, and now is their chance to create a better life for their children.

Comment

Libya has apparently voted against Libya at the UN Human Rights Council.

GENEVA — The United Nations’ human rights forum on Friday condemned violence by Libyan forces against protesters and launched an international investigation into atrocities which it said may amount to crimes against humanity.

The 47-member U.N. Human Rights Council unanimously adopted a resolution that denounced attacks on civilians, killings, arrests and the detention and torture of peaceful demonstrators.

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. National Post offers information on latest national and international events & more.

Libya is one of the 47 members (joke that the UN is).

Comment

Many of Libya's diplomats and ambassadors are siding with the protesters.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, that's what I figured.

Still it has to be a first.

Comment

My guess is he won't be killed or flee the country and instead he'll end up having the flee to his tribe's area where he'll continue running a guerrilla campaign for several years.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

March 2 - Asher
                          March 3 - gribbler
                          March 5 - Wezil
                          March 9 - SlowwHand
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                            My guess is he won't be killed or flee the country and instead he'll end up having the flee to his tribe's area where he'll continue running a guerrilla campaign for several years.
                            This.
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              I don't see a date in there.....

Comment

Working...
                              X