Clear All

• Would you still have children if you had to give them really stupid names

Stupid names like "fartface" or "dickbrains"

Assume you don't have children already.
    PapaYES
    25.00%
    banaNO
    75.00%
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Isn't that one of the perks of having children?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Would I be able to choose the stupid name of the baby, or would some state employee choose the names of my offspring?
      I need a foot massage

Comment

I'm partial to internet names.

CrazyKid418 or something would work just fine.

If they don't like it they can always change it when they come of legal age.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I don't like those names. Is "George Bush" a sufficiently stupid name? I could live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post

Is your girlfriend a foreigner who wants to give them dumb names?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post

This probably got 10k responses at CFC, didn't it? For there, this is a deep question.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's four demerits, Sloww...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Can they penalize me for remarks made off their site? I'm on a roll.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Apparently wanting to name a kid Butthead after the guy in Beavis and Butthead is not a sensible suggestion, even if she is a girl.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

I knew a guy at school we called Beavis, he even nicknamed himself Beavis, even though he looks more like Butthead
                      "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

I never knew a Beavis. Just Buttheads. Lots of Buttheads.

Comment

I knew a guy who is a MD, his last name is Suh, his wife had a boy so he named him Pete.

Comment

One of the all-time stupidest polls on Poly. It must be Friday.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So there's a little girl somewhere in Egypt named Facebook. According to the Al-Ahram newspaper, Jamal Ibrahim named his daughter after Mark Zuckerberg's electronic baby as a way of paying tribute to the role Facebook played in the triumphant uprising in his country.

From the Globe and Mail

Comment

Working...
                              X