No announcement yet.

Ivy League students heckle wounded Iraq War veteran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would want to be commercial pilot? At least, in America.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• They don't work very much and they get paid quite a lot with the job security of a union. Seems like a good plan. Plus they get to hook up in every city.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        Here's hoping he's been taking his boniva...
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          You just don't get it, Mike!

JET PLANES! THEY CAN FLY JET PLANES.
          That is fair enough, if they are one of the tiny minority of the armed forces that flies fast jets then they are full of WIN.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• The vast, vast majority of people who join hoping to fly jets never get to do so...even if the country has them.

Hell, it's very, very difficult to become a CF-18 pilot in Canada. Discovery Channel had an interesting reality show following the training and qualification process. The vast majority of applicants are disqualified for physical reasons (not the right physical profile, poor vision), could not function in high g-forces, or otherwise did not pass training flight exams.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Why aren't the jet planes remote controlled?

Comment

• They will be. I should bump my UAV thread.

Fighter pilots are becoming obsolete.

Comment

• So pretty soon the computer people will be doing all of the cool stuff in the military?

I guess Albert can still do grunt work.

Comment

• You'll always need cannon fodder.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Who would want to be commercial pilot? At least, in America.
                      Some people enjoy flying planes. I plan on going to flight school, actually, though not for a commercial license.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• John Denver

Comment

• John Travolta
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Being the captain of a Ship seems much more awesome to me than flying a plane
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                            X