No announcement yet.

Philly's next mayor may be an ex-con hot dog vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that different. Most companies here withhold a % of your pay and give it to the goons.
    But if you're self-employed or make you money in a non-traditional method, there is plenty of opportunities to ignore things like the IRS.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Nut-ter. pronounced as it looks.
      You know what a nutter is, right?
      Last edited by The Mad Monk; April 13, 2011, 09:14.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Philly can't even elect a proper ex-con, tax evasion... If you're going to elect an ex-con at least elect one that smoked crack.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

We can't all be DC.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Elect Rizzo.
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Is hot dog vendor a euphemism?

Comment

Using that as a negative is pretty elitist. Being a former hot dog vendor doesn't make you evil or a low life scum. (the other items listed more than make up for that though )

Mike North who is a respected radio personality was a hot dog vendor.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He needs to be eliminated by virtue of being related to John Street. Rendell was a good mayor highlighted by how horrible John Street was in following him.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                  X