Who is Rob Fosse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Rob Fosse?

Google has failed me. I'm not talking about Robert "Bob" Louis Fosse.
    Rob Fosse presented a TV show called Face Time (presumably a music show for new promising musicians) with a very short Asian girl in very large prescription glasses named Jess Kaye or something that sounds like that. He's been convicted of some crime, but I don't know the details.
    It must be some obscure local TV show from LA area, because Google doesn't know squat about him. If someone finds anything about him that was not posted on Music Go Music's site or YT channel, please post the link here, I'm very curious.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

What? This guy?

He died in 1987.

What are you googling?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No, not this guy. I'm not talking about Robert Louis Fosse.

Comment

IMDB says there were two shows named Face Time, one with no info that aired in 2004 and this one which ran for a year that probably isn't it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1048497/

Why/How are you watching LA tv in Moscow? Through a website?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I should've googled for "music go music" "face time" fake to get my answer. And Albie, you should really get a job.

Comment

Working...
          X