How do you report a spam bot blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you report a spam bot blog?

Two obvious spambot blogs have been on Poly nearly all day. The English is appalling and the goods offered sound like shoddy knock offs.

Go to ping.in and input any urls they may have posted.

Comment

Interesting, members need to post 20 posts (or 10?) before they can start a blog!
      So the average spambot shouldn't be able to start a blog.

You can report them in the Apolyton forum, or just PM'ing me.
      This worked as well
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Can I start a blog here about the health benefits of bananas? (I'll loosely tie it into Civ IV's resource system, promise!)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          Interesting, members need to post 20 posts (or 10?) before they can start a blog!
          So the average spambot shouldn't be able to start a blog.

You can report them in the Apolyton forum, or just PM'ing me.
          This worked as well
          O.K. I'll send you a PM telling you that the spambots have just spammed the comments in the blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Can I start a blog here about the health benefits of bananas? (I'll loosely tie it into Civ IV's resource system, promise!)
            Now would be a good time to found your banana corporation seeing the floods in Queensland have wiped out supplies and pushed prices up.

You could use a merchant to found your corporation, chop rush a boat, set up trade routes, chop rush a customs house and harbour to boost trade revenue and watch the money role in. I'm not sure the form of government in the Philipines will allow you sacrifice population so I hope there are enough forests in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              Sure.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Awesome... this business is really starting to look up. I've got a chainsaw and a blog now

Comment

Did you say you have a banana resource in your city radius, in a nearby jungle?

banana resources

Comment

hey Robert I just wanted to say on behalf of those afflicted with spam, a big sincere thankyou for removing/blocking it, and thankyou too Braindead for bringing it into light. I really appreciate it.
                    "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

The spam bots are in comments to the blogs again, already. One in Proclyon's and one in Jobe's.

Comment

They are persistent.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X