X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is smelly and gets nicer when the sun goes down , but i love it

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      The city is a pit. Not many cities smell like NY. You're waiting in line to get into an exclusive restaurant while standing next to a dumpster full of rotting food. I don't know how locals stand it. It's always filthy. (except when it's buried in snow)
      It is a bit of a ****hole. Fun for about a week - then it's time to leave.
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Yeah, most truly civilized cities have alleys so the trash is put out and picked up behind the buildings.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You guys are pussies.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Okay can I go on the record and say that NYC is not the same city as it was in the 80's? Giuliani cleaned up the city and crime rates plummeted. NYC as a whole isn't even a high-crime city anymore. Certain parts like in Queens are still crime-filled ghettos but this is a city that includes Manhattan and even Harlem has gotten progressively gentrified and upscale.

There's parts of the city where I wouldn't want to be an out-of-towner walking around at night in but NYC aint even gritty any more. Philly, Baltimore, Detroit, etc. those are gritty cities. NYC aint.
            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 9, 2011, 21:40.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              haha but like the anchorwoman says, that rat is a little too clean. That **** was staged.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                The city is a pit. Not many cities smell like NY. You're waiting in line to get into an exclusive restaurant while standing next to a dumpster full of rotting food. I don't know how locals stand it. It's always filthy. (except when it's buried in snow)
                Oh that is just nasty.

Comment

Working...
                X