Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was tortured by the Devil himself, why not be depressed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was tortured by the Devil himself, why not be depressed?

Baphomet, Asmodeus, Lucifer, Satan, lil Devil... whatever you call it. He ruined the first half of my life and killed all my pets, what a jerk. Why did he have to be so mean --> Devil "I'm a demon, duh!"

What you have to say about that Albert? Still feel underprivleged. All you had to deal with was petty drug dealers and gangsters, and likelyhood of death, you do know there are worse thing then death like having your soul overtaken with evil and tortured for a very very long time....right?

Torture sucks, Speaking of which didn't this fracture me a bit I thought i had a split personality for a bit.... i kick him if he comes around...
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Given the choice, I'd rather deal with petty drug dealers and gangsters than Satan. I mean, if someone came out and gave me the option. I assume that would be God.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Fool, all the rightious blood will flow in the days coming soon, GOD CAN NOT SAVE YOU, ANY OF YOU!!! Oh and after your world is made a living hell, enjoy rotting in the pain and filth of the real hell!!!
      Originally posted by Thorn
      I need qualified help!

Comment

Thats quite inspiring there Mr. Madrigal, um...... mkay.
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

hell, I was bullied to the point of getting PTSD, which evolved into a complete Panic Attack, and finally a Schizophrenic Psychosis. At one point I was treating myself so bad I thought I was the antichrist.
          "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

Originally posted by MattBowron View Post
            hell, I was bullied to the point of getting PTSD, which evolved into a complete Panic Attack, and finally a Schizophrenic Psychosis. At one point I was treating myself so bad I thought I was the antichrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Madrigal View Post
              Fool, all the rightious blood will flow in the days coming soon, GOD CAN NOT SAVE YOU, ANY OF YOU!!! Oh and after your world is made a living hell, enjoy rotting in the pain and filth of the real hell!!!

Comment

There's very little biblical basis for "Satan" as he's known these days.

"Baphomet" is just a medievel corruption of "Mohammed". "Lucifer" was a reference to a real-life Babylonian king. The Bible really didn't have much time for hells and devils.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  There's very little biblical basis for "Satan" as he's known these days.

The Bible really didn't have much time for hells and devils.

Comment

Wow, paranoid schizophrenia manifesting itself as multiple logins
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                      Wow, paranoid schizophrenia manifesting itself as multiple logins

Comment

Working...
                      X